I found this dress online and loved it, but naturally, decided I could make a better one for cheaper! My dress fits me a lot better, our dress form is too small. Anyway, I mixed 3 different new look patterns (one for the bodice, one for the back, and one for the skirt), and I am thrilled with the way it turned out!
I'm thinking this might be a potential Home Ec project. Hmm.....
Speaking of Home Ec....
Look what my girls did!
This is Elaine's picnic quilt that we worked on last session. She finished it on her own and brought it back to share with me, She did a beautiful job!!
Elaine's zippered tote that we made last night. It's so cute!
And here's Victoria with her completed tote.
Good job ladies! I'm so proud!