Monday, October 6, 2008

The Change of the Seasons

Mom just finished this apron last week. Now she's working on a miniature version! It's going to be a Mother/Daughter set! How sweet is that?

Katie
had asked me about Hannah's graduation dress because Hannah had shown us the pattern and the fabric of the dress that she was going to make..... but..... I confirmed last night, she ended up having to buy a dress 'cause she ran out of time. So, no wonderful pictures of that creation. Maybe she'll make it for another event!

The shop has been SSSSLLLLooooooowwwwwwww. I don't fully understand it, but mom and I have observed that the change of the seasons seems to throw people for a loop. I know that the economy forecast isn't helping this season change, but it doesn't make us any less lonely! :-) We miss you guys. But, Wednesday is mom's birthday so you HAVE to come in and wish her a good day!

We have taken the quiet time to sew, sew, sew! Mom has been making Gold Rush costumes for our good friends Ron and Lynn and they are turning our fantastic... of course! And I have taken on another musical to costume, actually two small shows in one evening. This one is a bit of challenge though due to a very SMALL budget and I only have two weeks to costume 28 kids.... Oy.

HAPPY AUTUMN!!!! It's finally here! Ya!

No comments: