Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Baby Girl!

My brother-in-law and his wife just found out that they're having a baby girl!!  My first niece!!  Let the Baby Girl Projects begin!!  I'm almost done knitting the Three-Rib Beret out of the newest issue of Piecework - Absolutely Adorable.  I'll hopefully have a photo up tomorrow of that.  And I have my eye on this pattern for her.  And when she's older I want to make her the dress that I saw in this post over on JCasa.

In other crafting projects the garland in this photo caught my eye the other day.  Isn't that great?  Now I defenitely need to learn how to crochet so I can make one of those. 

And, mom finished the first three aprons for the Apron-of-the-Month club!  Aren't they cute?  All were made from our collection of vintage apron patterns.


1 comment:

*Suzy* said...

Just discovered your blog through Etsy. In fact, I put you on my blog under my "Cup of Tea & a Good Read".

Loving your shop and plan to go shopping!