Monday, March 21, 2011

Summer Fashion Show

Hi everyone! It's Hannah writing to you from Arcata today. Remember last summers Handmade Fashion Show? Well, it's happening again! I am so thrilled, I've all ready completed 3 pieces and am working on a fourth. Check in for more updates on me and mom's pieces!


This dress is made with an Anna Maria Horner Voile and a vintage 1950's slip pattern. 



It's fully lined with a natural muslin and has the best side zipper I've ever done! I love that the skirt has some volume and I can't wait to wear it when the weather warms up.



This little shirt may look familiar to some of you. I've previously made it with another Anna Maria Horner voile. Easy to make, easy to wear, easy to love!





This is my favorite piece so far. It was made with vintage 1940's fabric and a 1970's pattern. It's girlie and I feel super confident when wearing it. That's the best!




Exposed back zip.

No comments: