Friday, September 13, 2013

So Much Fun!

wet, felting, felt, the tin thimble, sharon mansfield

wet, felt, felting, sharon mansfield, the tin thimble

needle, felt, felting, the tin thimble, emma farrell

eco, dyed, dye, dyeing, botanical, print, natural, lisa classon, the tin thimble

wet, felt, felting, sharon mansfield, the tin thimble

nuno, felt, felting, lisa classon, the tin thimble, hand, dyed

hand, sewn, sew, sewing, hannah mansfield, palindrome dry goods, the tin thimble


wet, felt, felting, autumn, table, mat, placemat, sharon mansfield, the tin thimble, acorns, oak, leaf

wet, felt, felting, purse, bag, lisa classon, the tin thimble

wet, felt, felting, the tin thimble, sharon mansfield, pumpkin, autumn

nuno, wet, felting, felt, scarf, sharon mansfield, the tin thimble

Marie and I met up again a few weeks ago and spent ANOTHER whole day photographing our inventory and, this time, some shots of the shop (we'll show you those in another post)!  Above is just a sampling of what we did - you'll see more and more show up on the website as I get 'em uploaded.  I showed up the day of this shoot thinking we were just going to be doing vessels, sculptures and the shop but as we looked around we realized that we had missed a TON of scarves last time, so once again, I ended up in front of the camera.  No makeup.  No hair do.  Thank goodness for photoshop! I asked Marie if she could just photoshop me every morning.... she smirked at me.  My unpreparedness aside, I really do enjoy working with Marie.  She makes me feel at ease and encourages me to be myself but also gives great directions on body positioning to produce the best image for what we are trying to convey.  Lots of talents that girl has.....and she always makes me laugh!  

I really can't thank Marie enough for taking such beautiful photos!  My family's things that they make are so beautiful it's SO NICE to have beautiful photographs of it all!  The next shoot is going to be Mom's, Hannah's and my handmade wardrobe - excited!  :-)

No comments: