Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Little Robots

Hello everyone! It's Hannah writing to you today. Mom, Emma and I love our small (but consistently adorable) selection of flannels here in the shop. If you're not available to come into the store, you can also find them posted on our Etsy store. I made these little boy's pajamas with New Look Pattern #6090 and two coordinating Starlight Flannel prints by Blank Quilting. Now if only I had a new little nephew to wear them...


The pattern was very simple and featured a very nice facing to finish the neck edge and a simple elastic waistband for the pants. 



So soft and cozy! Could those prints be any cuter together?



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

Cute pjs. I have tons of girl patterns but my niece had an adorable boy. I can just reverse the button placement and use your ubber fantastic fabric choices to sew him a pair. Thanks for the inspiration.
Delia in RB

Louisea said...

These are so cute! I can't wait to have kids and make them such lovely things!

Cheekycherubcandles.blogspot.co.uk

Free Hotmail contact number said...

very nice